Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where the Wild Things Are

I know it's hard for some of us to contain our Jurassic side. I mean who doesn't want to flaunt their er..curves.. in a sexy leopard print?

And if anyone is, I'm a softy for leopard print in many a variation.
I mean, come on, have you seen my bed pillows?
No? Well, I bet you've seen hers ~^

However, there's a time and a place for all leopard-ness. Please look around you lady.

This disaster crawled into a party I recently attended and at first glimpse I caught hot flashes and was forced to step outside. I must have the menopause, I thought. But no no. It was just this creation infecting my anxiety levels. (which I have to say, as of late, have been quite static)

Until this wreck to my nervous system.

If tonight is your night to be the wild and crazy drunk girl who dons an animal print, please buy and wear cautiously. And if you choose this garb, I do hope you choose to rent, rather than make a real live purchase.

~~Thank you for wearing a bra and panties, but no one wants to see them, hon~~

No comments:

Post a Comment